Over here you may take a peek to see what are there for you to cook. However, these are not the only things we teach to cook. You can think of any authentic Thai dish, e-mail me and let see what can we do for you.
How to book a class
- You will learn how to cook in a traditional way that requires you to do things mainly by hand. Working by hand will take approximately 4 Hrs per dish. It's recommended to dedicate one day to each single dish, so that you can learn it as in depth as possible. This way, we can talk more about every little detail of the dish. So you can go to either "What's up this season" or "Popular dishes" and pick dish(es) that you want to learn how to cook. For "What's up this season" you go for the current season, for example July-October, you would have to go to Rainy season.
- You can book the class one of two ways, fill up the boxes in "Contact" page or directly e-mail the school by clicking the e-mail icon below this page.
- To book directly via the school's email you have to fill in all the required fields; what dish(es) you would like to learn, how many people will be taking class (with full names), date (Date/Month/Year) and time (24 hours time i.g. 09:00 means 09:00am), prefered contact while you are in Chiang Mai.
- **Everyone must download the form to take a class. It can downloaded by clicking the Doc file below on this page or below on the "Contact" page. After it is filled and signed, send it back to school's e-mail. Without the form, you are not allowed to take cooking class.
- The minimum is 1 person and the maximum is 4 people to control quality of the class better for everyone.
- Students must book a class at least 24 Hrs in advance. No walk-ins
|File Size:||70 kb|